Sabre Ranger BGAN Terminal
- Brand: Inmarsat
- Product Code: BLMT001
- Availability: In Stock
The SABRE™ Ranger is a class 3 Inmarsat BGAN terminal with a ruggedized mechanical enclosure that is build for long term outdoor all weather installation. It is specifically designed for remote unmanned SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) applications. The firmware is designed reliable and continuous machine to machine communication without manual user intervention. The IP connection of the Ranger can be remotely activated or deactivated via SMS.
Sabre Ranger BGAN Featrues:
- Simultaneous voice & data communications
- Data rate of up to 384 kbps
- Supports voice, email, messaging, VPN, FTP, VoIP, FoIP and video media streaming
- Enhanced firmware for reliable continuous long term Inmarsat BGAN network connection
- PDP activation/deactivation via SMS
- Ruggedized (IP65) mechanical enclosure for prolonged outdoor harsh weather installation
- NEMA Type 4X Corrosion Resistance
- Enhanced Vibration and Shock Resistance
BGAN for SCADA The SABRE™ Ranger brings Inmarsat BGAN technology to the field of remote unmanned SCADA applications. It is user controllable via AT commands for customized satellite applications.
Remote SMS Control The terminal can be controlled remotely via SMA to activate/deactivate IP connection or to perform a SCADA operation.
Autonomous Machine-to-Machine Operations in conjunction with Addvalue’s IOTA The SABRE™ 1 Ranger can be seamlessly integrated with the IOTA™, an Addvalue’s Machine to Machine Application Enabler device. Software applications can be developed on the IOTA embedded ARM-9 processor platform for customized SCADA solution.
Low Power: The SABRE™ Ranger has a power savings mode which is advantageous for remote unmanned SCADA applications.
All Weather: With an IP65 rating, the SABRE™ Ranger is designed for use in all outdoor weather conditions. The SABRE™ Ranger can be deployed in the oil and gas environment for SCADA applications.
- Ranger Unit
- AC/ DC Power adapter
- 10 Meter cable Power/Ethernet
- RG-45 Ethernet cable
- Mount with U bolts
- RJ-11 cable
- Users Manual/Install guide
- Software CD
- Operating Temp: -4°F to 167°F (-20°C to +75°C)
- Operating Humidity: 95% (non-condensing at 40°C or +104°F
- Storage: Humidity: 5% to 95% (RH)
- Water & Dust: IP65
- DC Input: 15 VDC (Power Adapter)
- Standby: 2 watts
- Operating: 22 watts
- 1.5 Kg/3.3 lbs
- 305 x 186 x 49 mm 12 x 7.32 x 1.93 in
- Receive: 1525MHz – 1559 MHz
- Transmit: 1626.5MHz – 1660.5 MHz
- Type: Built-in patch antenna
Bearer Data Rate
- Receive: 384 kbps (Max)
- Transmit: 240 kbps (Max)
- GPS Air Interface: Integrated GPS receiver and antenna
- Streaming IP: 32 kbps, 64 kbps
- Ethernet/LAN: 1 x RJ45 Ethernet Port
- Phone: 1 x RJ11 Analog Phone Port
- Application Support: VPN Client, VoIP, FoIP, MPEG Streaming, Email, Messaging, Conferencing, Web Browsing
- Operating System Support: Microsoft Windows, WinCE, Linux, Mac OS