Globalcom collects personal information when you become a customer, when you register for email notifications or when a customer account is created as a part of an on-line order. The information collected is name, billing address, shipping address, email address and phone numbers, and any other information necessary to process an order.
Personal information is used by Globalcom to:
- fulfill your order
- send email notifications such as invoices and tracking numbers
- email news, if you opt in for these services
Sharing of Information
- Globalcom does not sell, trade or rent person information to other entities
- Globalcom may share information with shipping companies and other companies when necessary for shipping; for example, when shipping to a product directly from the manufacturer.
- Globalcom may share customer information with collection agencies and credit bureaus.
- Globalcom maintains a dishonor roll list of customers with bad debs that have been written off after exhaustive attempts at collection. This list contains the customer’s name, company name, address, and the amount of the debt. This list is available in a public section of our website. Collection of the bad debt is required to affect removal from this list.
We take our responsibility of keeping customer information secure. We use various stringent processes in order to safeguard the information we collect online.
17000 Preston Rd.
Dallas, TX 75248