Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Globalcom will assist customers with any warranty claims with the product manufacturers. If a return is desired, the following rules will apply.
- Please contact Globalcom to receive an RMA for all returns. RMAs are valid for 14 days.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Do not place shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box.
- We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
No Returns / Refunds On:
- Prepaid airtime
- Shipping charges
- Special Order items
- Monthly Service Fees
- Used Items
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion.
- Globalcom is responsible for the value of the merchandise only. We are not responsible for any consequential damages resulting from the purchase of goods from Globalcom
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
17000 Preston Rd.
Dallas, TX 75248