SPOT Trace GPS Based Vehicle and Asset Tracker
Introducing the New SPOT Trace GPS Satellite Tracker.
- The Trace is small enough to be easily hidden when attached to your valuable assets.
- Large coverage area for the Trace provides movement and theft monitoring from anywhere using the Internet.
- From any computer on the planet with internet access, using your SPOT account you can check on the location of your Car, boat or any other movable assets.
- The SPOT Trace is Motion-activated. This allows the Trace to send update only when you asset is moving.
- The SPOT Trace GPS Tracker will also send regular Status, Low Battery and Power Off alerts
- There is even a Dock mode, which helps eliminate false tracks caused by wave movement
- Compact size helps ensure easy, unnoticeable mounting; includes reversible mounting bracket, industrial double-sided tape, adhesive grip pad and adhesive rip-and-stick strips
- SPOT Trace GPS Tracker operates in temperatures ranging from -22° to 140°F (-30° to 60°C) and from -328 to 21,320 ft. (-100 to 6,500m) altitude
- Includes 4 AAA rechargeable lithium batteries that last up to 4.5 months (with clear skies and tracking movement of 1 hour per day at 5 min. intervals)
- Optional line power is also available via microUSB port (cable not included)
- Note: Trace requires an active SPOT subscription, credit card information and valid email address; current SPOT customers can log into existing accounts to activate Trace