Iridium LiteDOCK 9575 Extreme Phone Dock
The LiteDOCK 9575 Extreme (BM-EXTRMLD)is the ideal low cost accessory for using the Iridium 9575 handset for various maritime, transport or fixed site applications. The purpose built cradle simply docks the 9575 handset securely, providing an integrated antenna, data and power connection that makes it possible to keep all antenna cables and power permanently connected to the dock ready for use. The 9575 handset is easily inserted and removed by the press of a button on the top of the dock making it very easy to remove the Iridium Extreme 9575 for use out of the dock at anytime.
Why is this unit cheaper than Beam’s other 9575 Docks?:
- This unit does not support an external privacy handset. The LiteDock does allow you to use the port on the side of the 9575 for the earpiece. You may need it in noisy environments.
- This unit does not have a built-in ringer. The only ringer will be the one in the handset, and you may not be able to hear it ring.
- Unlike Beam’s other Docking Products, this one does not support 10-32 volts. It will only accept 6 VDC. This means that you will have to use the either the Car Charger of the AC/DC adapter that is supplied with the phone.
KEY FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Securely holds 9575 handset
- Robust design and construction
- Charges 9575 handset ready for use
- Integrated Iridium antenna connection
- Integrated GPS antenna coupling to support External GPS antenna
- Supports all Iridium voice, data, SMS and SBD services
- Access to prepaid, post paid & crew calling
- Status LED for power indication
- 6V DC input, supplied by the auto accessory adapter of the Extreme
- Flexible installation via universal mount, also suitable for wall mounting
- Professional industrial design
- 100% factory tested
- Full certified, Iridium approved, RoHS, CE, IEC60945