Rugged design Built to exact ing standards and using the latest durable polycarbonates for the outside case, it is quite simply, the most durable satellite phone in the market. Thuraya XT’s IP54/ IK03 rating is a globally recognised standard from the International Elect rotechnical Commission, meaning it is splash resistant, dust resistant and shock-proofed.
Dependable battery life Thuraya XT’s durable battery provides up to 6 hours talk-time and up to 80 hours standby time.
Glare resistant display For easy readability in direct sunlight, no matter how bright the conditions are.
Internet-on-the-go The handset ’s GmPRS capability means you can easily send/ receive emails and browse the web with your laptop or PC from anywhere.
Thuraya XT, the world’s toughest satellite handset
Have questions please call 1-888-636-0707
- Satellite telephony
- Rugged construction – IP54/IK03 standards (dust protected, splash-water resistant, shock proof)
- 2 inch outdoor color display
- Glare-resistant display with high contrast menu – for easy readability in direct sunlight
- Battery-saving technology – Brightness Sensor for the display to reduce battery consumption
- Perfectly balanced size-to-weight ratio
- Compact size – 128 x 53 x 26.5mm (h x w x d)
- User-friendly menu structure with fast access to functions
- GPS functionality for waypoint navigation
- Long battery life – up to 6 hours talk-time/up to 80 hours standby-time
- Messaging via SMS, e-mail and fax
- Organizer including calendar and alarm functions
- Size: 128x53x26.5mm (hxwxd)
- Battery Life: Up to 6 hours talk time/up to 80 hours standby time
- Weight: 193g
- PC Compatibility: Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000
- Display: 2″ / 262k outdoor colour display
- External Interfaces: Data Cable (UDC) with USB connector, earjack and DC power
- GmPRS Down/Up Speed: 60/15 kbps
- Languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, Farsi, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and Urdu
Back to Thuraya Phones
Back to Satellite Phone Products