Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone – Service Required
In stock (can be backordered)
This offer requires the purchase of a monthly service plan or a pre-paid Iridium airtime SIM card.
Check out the new iridium 9555 satellite phone at GlobalCom. This is the smallest and lightest of the Iridium handsets.
The Iridium 9555 satellite phone is designed to withstand the toughest environments and will work from anywhere on the planet to anywhere. All that is required is a clear view of sky.
Users can choose from prepaid service plans or monthly service plans to complete the package.
With Irdium there are no roaming and no long distance charges, just one simple rate. Act now, there is a limited supply.
We also offer:
Technical Specifications for Iridium Phones:
- Dimensions: 143 mm (L) x 55 mm (W) x 30 mm (D)
- Weight: 266g (9.4 oz)
- Standby time: Up to 30 hours
- Talk time: Up to 4 hours
- 200 character illuminated graphic display
- Volume, signal and battery strength meters
- Illuminated weather-resistant keypad
- Integrated speakerphone
- Quick-connect to Iridium voicemail
- Two-way SMS and short email capability
- Pre-programmable International Access Code (00 or +)
- Mailbox for voice, numeric & text messages
- Selectable ring and alert tones (8 choices)
- 100 entry internal address book, with capacity for multiple phone numbers, email addresses and notes
- SIM-based address book with 155 entry capacity
- Call history retains received, missed and dialed calls
- User-configurable call timers to manage costs
- Keypad lock and PIN lock for additional security
GlobalCom’s Standard Iridium 9555 Satellite Phones Include:
- Iridium 9555 Hand Held Phone
- AC Wall Charger
- One High Capacity Battery
- International Adapters
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- Ear Piece
- Auxiliary Antenna
- Auxiliary Antenna Adapter
- Leather Case
- Instruction Manual
- One Year Warranty
The Newest Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone
Our Iridium mobile phones are smaller, lighter and more resistant to water, dust and shock than Motorola’s original Iridium satellite phone. This newest addition to the Iridium portfolio is ideal for industrial or rugged conditions, yet appealing to the traveling professional. Learn about Globalcom’s Iridium satellite phone service.
- Smaller and lighter
- Quick Access Interface
- Water, shock & dust resistant
- Mini USB port for Data applications
- 21 Language Choices for Prompts
- Crisis Calling
- Vibracall Alert
- Illuminated holographic display
IRIDIUM 9555 Satellite Phone
Iridium AxcessPoint allows you to create a Wi-Fi hotspot by connecting to your Iridium satellite phone and establishing an Internet connection – from anywhere on the planet. With Iridium AxcessPoint connected to an Iridium phone, you are able to use your smartphones, tablets and laptops.